Saturday, February 7, 2009

A dose of Ella cheer

As most everyone knows by now, I've had bronchitis these last few weeks, which I totally blame all those Casbah shows.

It's actually sort of depressing. I mean, I used to go out almost every night, smoke about 12 cigarettes, drink 4 cocktails (at least) and then still get to work by 10 a.m. But now, I go out maybe five or six times in one month and I come down with bronchitis. Pathetic.

Anyway. Because I've been so grumpy, I decided to share some Ella cheer.
She gets so happy doing the littlest things, including eating this ridiculously expensive ORGANIC orange from the La Jolla Farmers Market.





Or better yet, just watch:


Car Seat Fun from Nina Hall on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Seriously, that video is WAY TOO CUTE!! I had to watch it 4 times. :)