Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Cute overload

Ella stayed home sick and hung out with me all day.
You know, we went to Target and then watched some Yo Gabba Gabba and did some laundry. All in all, not a bad day. At least, I didn't think so.

But the minute we went to pick up Marina from school, Ella ran over to her and gave her a gigantic hug. Then Marina rubbed her back and was all, "are you ok?" And then they hugged some more.
On the ride home, Ella reached over to hold Marina's hand and they didn't let go until we got to Jamba Juice, which is, at least 8 entire minutes.

Really, I don't know what I did that drove Ella into the protective arms of her sister, but I hope I do it again.

2 comments:

m. said...

good mama....

xo

Turista Libre said...

i think i was your third daughter in some beautifully odd almodovaresque past life.