Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Accidents

Something crazy always happens to Ella.

Today she swallowed a mint. Yesterday she fell and came home with six band-aids. The day before that she hit her head on the table.

She's also the child who ran with her eyes closed straight into a metal pole. And the one who fell backwards off a wall. She got pink eye when no one else did. Her face swells up when a dog licks her.

I don't know if it's because Ella's extra adventurous or daring. Maybe, like my mom and brother (yes! you!), she's in her own world and doesn't pay attention to things like poles and steps.

1 comment:

Barbara Gavin said...

Give Ella a great big, extra hug from me. My baby sister was like that and we still call her DK (for Dumb Kid). I am sure Ella will be treated with more respect.