Monday, January 7, 2008

Jinx

I realize I have not written much about Ella.

Part of that is because she is only six weeks old and is pretty much a blob. A very cute blob who has recently started to smile, but a blob nonetheless.

But the actual, real reason there's not much mention of your sister is because she is the kind of baby you don't want to write about for fear of jinxing. Let's just say you cried more than Ella and leave it at that.

Though I'm nervous to write much about Ella, here's a story I'll share:
After you woke up from your nap today, I put Ella in your crib and surprise of all surprises, you did not FREAK OUT. You are not really good at sharing and I was nervous that putting Ella in your sacred space with Lambie and your three doggies and two bears and one koala and one monkey would FREAK you OUT.

It did not.

Instead, you treated her like all your animals and just gave her a big big hug.

(The camera is broken. So let's just imagine Tinky Winky is Ella.)

No comments: