Saturday, August 30, 2008

Freeze it and they'll eat it

I haven't written because I'm working on a major fashion shoot for work and my days are spent picking out the most beautiful clothes in the world for a magazine we're putting out.
Seriously. I actually held Prada Lace in my hands.

This means the girls have been spending this week of their vacation with Matt. On their first day together, Matt took them to Sea World AND the Zoo. On the first day!

So both of us have been pretty exhausted.
Do you really want an idea just how tired we are?

Somehow Marina got a hold of a bag of frozen corn. And, of course, it spilled all over the kitchen floor.

Picking objects off the floor and putting them in her mouth happens to be Ella's most favorite thing to do. So imagine! An entire kitchen floor full of cold yellow things!

Before we even had time to clean the mess, both girls sat on the floor as if I'd just presented them with a glorious feast. They ate every single piece of frozen corn and then demanded more.

And Matt and I looked at each other and were all, "Well, at least it's nutritious."

No comments: