Sunday, January 25, 2009

67

I was just going to tell everyone a story about the zoo, and how our trip there this morning was as perfect as perfect could get with two roamy kids and a dad who is off at work.
I was going to say how we saw more animals than we ever saw, including tigers and hippos and baby pandas hanging off trees. And go into detail about Ella's expanding vocabulary that includes words like fish (pronounced pish) and panda (pronounced panna).

But it is so effing freezing in this house that I am typing with my shoulders all hunched over while every other part of me is shivering.

I mean, it's 67 degrees!
Can you even blame me?

3 comments:

Kim said...

Ha-ha! You're funny! It's 54 here, so I feel your pain!

Barbara Gavin said...

Oh, c'mon......

Ha-rumph from your friend in Rockport, MA

mishupishu said...

I can sympathize Nina. Our heater comes on once the temp falls below 69.