Thursday, December 3, 2009

After school project

I never know what to expect when I pick up the girls from school.

Some days it's very cinematic. They see me from across the parking lot and run to me with their arms outstretched yelling "MOMMY!" Other days, not so much.

In an effort to capture their various moods, I am starting a series called The After School Project: One Minute in the Car.

Here's the first installment:



UPDATE: It was pointed out to me that not everyone is as fluent in toddler as I am. So here's a little help:

Me: Hi

Ella: Hee, go away.

Marina: It’s not recording me.

Ella: No coffee for me :(

Marina: I found a coffee for you, Ella. Here.

Ella: For Mommy. For Mommy.

Marina: No, it’s for you, my dearie.

Ella: NOOOO. GO AWAY.

Marina: Awwww. Here my dearie, here’s a coffee.

Ella: GO! AWAY!

Marina: Awwww. I still want to get you a coffee.

Ella: No! Get flowers. I said. Get flowers.

2 comments:

susanne said...

Priceless thank you, i love it.

m. said...

hahahaaaa....totally precious, dearies.