Monday, January 25, 2010

And now with more Nina

I may be bad about updating this blog on a consistent basis, but that hasn't stopped me from creating an entirely new and different one!

Yes, dear readers, it's true. I am now the proud writer of a running blog. I won't go into details because it's all here. (or http://runningnina.blogspot.com)

But short explanation: basically I set a goal to run a marathon, hopefully the New York City marathon, in 2012. And so that I won't abandon my goal, I have decided not only to make it public, but to write about my journey online. And for those of you who don't know me that well, I am not a runner. So this will be hilarious.

Go there to read how many miles I put in, what I did or did not pig out on, and what music inspires me. (You may be horrified.)

Stick with this blog for all things cute.

No comments: