Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday night dinner

Remember that cooking series I'm doing for the newspaper? Another installment is set to run in June and I have not been doing any fancy kitchen stuff lately.

Honestly, I haven't been doing much of anything. No cooking. No cleaning. No exercise. No nothing. And after a few months of this malaise, I think I'm finally over it.

So tonight, in honor of my new attitude, and to celebrate the amazingly clean car I now have, I made a lovely dinner.


Mini cheeseburgers and strawberry-feta salad. Please note we are using the fancy wedding china. And, yes, some of the fancy wedding china has polka dots.


And a strawberry sorbet pie. Sorry for the sideways tilt.

2 comments:

Barbara Gavin said...

Oh, yum!
How were your efforts received?

nina said...

The girls didn't eat the cheeseburgers, of course. Everyone loved the sorbet pie.