Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Big things

On Saturday, something big happened.

But I haven't written about it because I'm not sure if this is the kind of thing that will haunt you when you're older or give you weird bathroom issues.



I figured, however, that because you were so obviously proud of yourself, you wouldn't mind just a little mention that you peed in your potty! Wait, maybe it's not so embarrassing if I say it more dignified: You urinated in your child-sized toilet on Saturday!

Saturday was also the day you said your first sentence. Well, since you've been spending so much time with Daddy, it's probably just the first time I've heard you speak a sentence. You're probably saying sentences all day long and I have no idea.

But Saturday, we had our first outing since Ella arrived. We went to Borders for coffee and cookies and you said, "No moe cookee, da book!" (Translation: "No more cookies, the book."

And, wow. It's like one day I went to the hospital and the next I came back with a tiny baby and a very grown up Beans.

No comments: