Saturday, April 12, 2008

slow recovery

it's been three days since your ER visit and we're all still all jumpy.
yesterday you cried and whined for, literally, two hours.
today you woke up in a super good mood. the first thing you said when you saw me was "cookie!" but after your nap your fever was back up to 103. and i went in crazy panic mode where i started yelling.

a few weeks ago i posted something about what a difficult time i was having with ella not sleeping and other things i can't remember. but i took it down because it just sounded like i was feeling sorry for myself. little did i know that the "woe is me" post was actually a cakewalk compared to this last week.

1 comment:

hooliah2 said...

When I was four, I had a crazy high fever and my mom put me in a bathtub of ice. I have been an on-the-rocks girl ever since. ¡Salud!