Sunday, April 19, 2009

Inner Hipster

Marina's unicorn shoes have been retired.
All of a sudden, they gave her blisters and she was super pissed at them all day yesterday.

Turns out her unicorn shoes were a size and a half too small!

So we went shopping for a new pair, and I swear, I had absolutely nothing at all to do with her selection.




Yes, Marina walked right up to the sparkly Converse section and said "I want these."

I tried to get her into a toddler-appropriate pair of white sandals. Some monkey Vans to replace her unicorns. But these were what she wanted.

On the way home, as she learned that her shoes can be called Chucks, she watched them sparkle in the sun and then asked:

"Can I have the Xanadu song?"

Marina is slowly becoming my total BFF.

1 comment:

Turista Libre said...

I almost choked on my toast. Xanadu song for all.