Saturday, December 11, 2010

Pity party

Things that have happened in December:

1. I got bronchitis for the third time in one year.
2. Ella scratched my face and drew blood.
3. Also, she won't stop crying.
4. Survived a very awkward family blowout.
5. Got a correction in the paper.
6. Spilled salmon juice in my car and now it won't stop smelling gross in there.
7. Got trapped in a silly kindergarten related fight with a friend.
8. Had to call in sick for my first day of hospital volunteering.
9. Was in the same room with Mike "the Situation" from Jersey Shore.
10. I got PINKEYE and I am miserable.

3 comments:

Barbara Gavin said...

OMG!!!
You deserve all the pity in the world.

~Alissa said...

Did you get pinkeye from "the situation"? Ew.

For your grand tour de kinder - I recommend Albert Einstein Academy in S.Park. You're already knocking yourself out anyway. One more won't be all that noticable.

nina said...

I've heard good things about Albert Einstein. I'm just not sure if I'd be invested in the German aspect.
You're right. What's one more?