Saturday, July 21, 2007

Bad DAAAD

This morning we had to take my car to the dealer, which should have just taken a few minutes.

But DAAAD decided that at the exact moment I had to leave, he needed to shave. NOW.
Then he had to clean up the sink. NOW.
And by the time we got to the dealer, there were 10 cars in front of us.

You may not know this, but DAAAD does this kind of stuff all the time.

Like when I was in labor with you. We were in the car ready to go when DAAAD realized he forgot his belt. And he would be very uncomfortable being in the hospital for three days without a belt. So he went back upstairs. And TEN minutes later, DAAAD comes downstairs in a completely different outfit. He had a wardrobe change like, I don't know, Justin Timberlake? Who doesn't even take that long for his wardrobe change.

So, yeah. It shouldn't have surprised me that adding to our dramatic morning, DAAAD decided that two minutes after I put you down for a nap, he needed to run. NOW. Who cares that you were super cranktacular? He went in your room (because that's where his closet is) and disturbed your pre-sleep mellow time.

And then you decided that you were going to wake up NOW.

Maybe Ella will be more like me?

No comments: