Sunday, November 11, 2007

Nine months

So, we've all just been waiting for the baby.

It's kind of a weird feeling to just, like, do things as normal. But at the same time, it's like we're in a movie and we're watching ourselves act like a family of three, only to know everything will be different soon.

And, I don't know, I just got to thinking that how for the last 2 years, my life has been lived in nine-month increments. I was pregnant with you for nine months. Then not pregnant for not quite nine. And now this latest nine-month installment is about to end.
But I can tell you now: this nine month cycle things ends the minute baby Ella is born.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow! look at YOU, Ms Pregnant and Adorable...and you, Miss Ella, Not Wanting to Come Out and Play!

can't wait to see you both...

mops