Thursday, March 20, 2008

March Madness, and not in the basketball kind of way.

March has been kind of rough.

Ella stopped sleeping through the night for most of the month.

You are extra possessive and will not let anyone but me get you out of bed in the morning. And if the cereal isn't poured just right, well, then you won't eat it. And if Daddy pours your milk instead of me, you can forget about that cup touching your lips.

And will you look at my jeans? These are what we call "in-between jeans" because I refuse to wear maternity clothes anymore but my good jeans are not quite ready for me yet. I hate in-between jeans.

The combination of all this has left me pretty wiped out and frazzled. It must have been pretty obvious because Daddy let me go to the movies this week. ALL BY MYSELF. (Finally saw Juno.)

But my new mantra is: The new house. The new house. It will all get better. In the new house.

2 comments:

M said...

you sweetheart. you all look great. jeans and all.

and look at those legs, marina marina. wow. and dimples. i see dimples, right? (my fingertips sink into mine...)

new house. brilliant mama. and "B!!" is going to help move! that's brilliant, too...

wish i could.

help.

i love you three lovelies.

mops

Barbara Gavin said...

Good luck with your move. Thinking of you all...