Saturday, June 28, 2008

A new direction

Your birthday is less than a week away. And that means there's going to be changes. Big changes.

I started this blog about a year ago. And back then it was just you. So when I would write to you, there was no one around to be jealous.

But now that Ella is turning into her own little person, I'm feeling more and more guilty writing letters to just you.

I could technically use "you" to mean both you and Ella. But you are Beans. And Ella is not. It just doesn't work.

So what's going to happen is that this blog is going to go to the first person. Yes, it's vain. I know. But it's just the way it's going to be.

I don't think you'll mind. Lately all you want to do is hang around Ella and make her laugh. And when you're sick of that, you take her toys and push her over.

What does Ella do when this happens? Laugh, of course.

1 comment:

M said...

moms and bears and mops will continue to be happy to read -- no matter which voice records the dearness of your days...