Thursday, June 3, 2010

Here we are again

So, it's June again.

And while the first three days have been non-eventful, save for some super cranky mornings, I know that this particular June will be filled with lots of change.

As many people already know, it's a given that something bad usually happens to me in June, things so terrible I would never write about them on a blog. And because of those dark and scary things, I have an irrational fear of this month even though Matt proposed to me on June 1 in the hopes that he could make it better.

But I know for sure things are happening where I work this month. I don't know how it will play out, but perhaps because I know it's coming in June, I'm not so wrapped up in my hatred of the month.

So today I decided to celebrate the start of summer. I cleaned out our little baby pool, filled it with water and watched the girls splash about while I sat in the warm evening sun.

It's June.

2 comments:

Turista Libre said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jA0wN46d3Co

Valeria said...

i mentioned you on my blog today :) have a happy june! http://honeypea.blogspot.com/2010/06/friday-faves.html