Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Let's hope it's like a French movie

On Thursday I'm going to visit a school I know absolutely nothing about.

With the other places, I had one-word descriptions already formed: Longfellow = Spanish; Benchley = communications; Museum = awesome; you know, that kind of thing.

All I know about Urban Discovery is that it's another charter (and another lottery) that's located directly across the street from Balboa Park. I don't really know what their "thing" is besides that it's spoken highly of by hipster and suburban moms alike.

I kind of like being in this situation. It's very similar to when I'd get sent to review the most random, obscure foreign films and I had no idea what to expect. Often the movies were forgettable, sometimes they were awful. But once in a while a "Dreamlife of Angels" showed up and completely blew me away.

No comments: