Friday, February 18, 2011

And finally, door number three

Actually Urban Discovery didn't hold its lottery on Thursday.

Maybe because they had an overwhelming number of applicants or because they like to torture parents, whatever the reason, Urban Discovery postponed the lottery until March.

And I'm fairly certain my name won't be in the mix. That's right. I'm thinking of taking our name out of the running.

What's the point, really? I don't like it better than La Jolla and I don't want this SD Co-Op type stress about what I'd do if Marina got in.

That leaves one more charter school lottery left - Explorer Elementary. A mythical school that all of San Diego loves even though hardly anyone gets in and no one's even toured yet.

Thankfully that one doesn't happen until April.

No comments: