Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Behind door number one . . .

It looks like we got picked in our first lottery!
Someone who went to the Co-Op this morning told me Marina got spot number 8 of 18. What!

Of course we got picked. The minute you declare that you're happy by yourself, you find a boyfriend. Isn't that how it works?

My initial reaction was to turn it down, but after talking to a friend who sends his daughter to that school, I'm not so sure. The odds were so low we'd get picked and we did. Does that mean something? Does it mean nothing?

I do know that I'll be riding our lucky wave over to the Museum School lottery tomorrow.

2 comments:

hilahil said...

oh my gosh! that's awesome - now you have some great choices. and i love the boyfriend analogy. so true!

Unknown said...

Hi! I was on many of these tours with you and have been using your blog entries to keep the schools straight. So happy for you and your family being in such a privileged situation of having to choose between 2 great schools. We're still waiting for our golden ticket. Good luck!