Thursday, November 13, 2008

Minnesota shout-out

I apologize for not posting in a while.
This time, my excuse it that a friend at work recently let me borrow her copy of Twilight and I got completely obsessed with my new vampire boyfriend, Edward.

But I wanted to put up a few photos from when Grandpa Doug came to visit. Unfortunately we did not get a picture of Marina doing the Grandpa walk.

And since Matt told me that I have quite the loyal Minnesota fanbase, I thought I'd dedicate these to them.

Hi guys!

Here's Ella and her old man.



And sisters looking serious.



Barnaby and Grandpa Doug and Marina.

1 comment:

Barbara Gavin said...

Historic Carousel at San Diego's Seaport Village
Hand-carved in 1895 and still delighting kids and adults alike, this attraction features 54 animals (incl. a dragon, giraffe, teddy bear and lion) and two horse-drawn chariots. Created by the renowned Charles Looff, no trip to Seaport Village is complete without a ride (or two) on it.