Saturday, November 22, 2008

More bad

We've been having pretty horrible nights around here.
Marina woke up screaming last night and stayed awake for three hours. Matt ultimately had to sleep on the floor with her.

Today we were all exhausted. And though Marina was fine most of the day, the crying started again at bed time.

This is new for us. We have always been pretty good about bed time. We read books, tell stories and she drifts off to sleep. Plus, I basically only get two to three hours to myself and those hours are now being taken up by worrying and stress over the constant crying.

I'm not really handling it well. I don't know what to do.

3 comments:

susanne said...

motrin

Barbara Gavin said...

Motrin - or something - for everybody tonight.

Kim said...

I don't know Nina? Do you think she is experiencing growing pains? Ugh, I feel for you though. You're a good mom. :)