Sunday, November 2, 2008

The longest day, ever

I hate it when the clocks go back. The day just d r a g s

So, because I do not feel like thinking of words as I have two articles to write tomorrow, here is a photo journey of November 1.

After making hand turkeys at Emmanu-El, we went out for a bit of sport. (Please notice the rainbow unicorn Vans Marina picked out and has worn everyday for two weeks.)



Ella, who has been totally crabby and ill and miserable this week, finally got a bit of her spark back at my grandma's house. (See that orange and brown rug? I used to ride that thing down the stairs like a sled.)



After a long day of eating green guavas and licking lychees, Marina got one of those rolling backpacks and a pair of new pajamas. All in various shades of purple.



Good night!

No comments: