Friday, February 1, 2008

Fair is fair

So, now that there are two of you, I'm not quite sure what I'm supposed to do. . .

Like is it fair to just keep writing posts to you and not Ella? Am I expected to create an entire new blog about the musings of a 2-month old? I mean, what could it say besides: Ate. Slept. Cried. Pooped.

Well, actually, Ella has been getting around quite a bit. Like she went with me to see "27 Dresses," which was amusing only because the guy character writes for the wedding section and for many, many, many years, so did I.

Also, Ella met some babies her age and decided that it would be the perfect time to have a diaper explosion that would mess up the pristine nursery of some baby whose house overlooked Torrey Pines beach (hee hee, nice job!).

And, sorry Marina, but today she hung out with YOUR friends, Eliana and Cash and Isabella and Zoe at Java Mama cafe.

So it seems that Ella just may be deserving of her own blog. But I'm going to make you share because this might be the only time you will not throw an hourlong tantrum about it.

No comments: