Thursday, February 28, 2008

Note to self

Remind me never to take you to the Kensington park after school, no matter how nice you're being and how sweet you ask at the time. Because within 20 minutes, you will be bored of the swing and you will be starving. Only you will not admit that you are starving. And instead you will throw the bag of veggie sticks on the floor and scream for more. At the same time. And because the bag is full of dirt, I will throw it away, which will only make you scream louder. And you will throw yourself against the disgusting public garbage can, which is even grosser than all the boogers running down your nose. And I will have to carry you back to the car as you scream "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" and have all the other mommies look at me with pity/amusement. Oh, and did I mention Ella is with us?
Yeah, remind me never to do that.

No comments: