Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Here we go again

You had a fever today.
They called me from school and asked me to come get you because you wouldn't stop crying. And when I showed up, you were in the driveway with the head of the entire preschool, smearing your boogers and tears all over her.
At one point the fever was 102.5.
And because I know better, I immediately gave you Tylenol with a Motrin chaser. And your pajamas are not too hot tonight like they were before the seizure.
Call me naive, but I'm getting kind of cocky about dealing with fevers.
They are no match for me.
If a fever couldn't bring me down the week that we moved and I went back to work (and let's say it pretty much almost sent me to the mental hospital) then this new round should be easy.
Oh, I can not wait until three days from now when I read this back and curse myself for being so stupid.

1 comment:

susanne said...

Nina, I hope I didn't make he sick!