Tuesday, May 6, 2008

What About Ella?

While I understand that you are Beans and this blog is called Cost of Beans, it shouldn't only and always be about you.

Ella has been doing some things and I've totally been ignoring them. I haven't even written about them in her baby book because it is still packed in a box somewhere (along with yours) and this is likely to traumatize her when she is a teenager. I'll catch her getting drunk in Tijuana and she'll be all "you should have had a blog about me, evil mommy. Now I must drink tequila and kiss boys."

So let's try to avoid that from ever happening.
Here it goes:

1. Ella flips over. Both ways.
You did this very early. Like at 12 weeks. Ella just now caught up. But she is a total champion roller-over. She goes back and forth and back and forth over and over again.

2. Ella can almost sit.
I am so excited about this because sitting is the greatest. It's when you can just plop the baby on the floor and not have to worry about rolling over or crawling. The sitting stage is bliss.

3. We are getting rid of her pacifier.
Because I don't want her to be like those 4-year-old kids who use them.

4. She is still gigantic.
She's been wearing clothes you wore when you were 12 or 13 months old. She is five months.

5. You guys take baths together now.
You pour water on her and I think that's been the highlight of Ella's life. I have never heard a baby laugh the way she does when you are around.

All right. Hopefully this will help avoid any future conflicts.
Now back to All Beans All The Time.

2 comments:

Barbara Gavin said...

Drink tequila and kiss boys?
Doesn't sound so bad.

susanne said...

Unless its your daughter doing the drinking and the kissing